Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Shout-Out to My Friend Sarah

I have a new show that I really like. It's currently filling the void left by the cancellation of "Arrested Development" and spanning the lag between when I first watched season One of "Flight of the Conchords" and when season Two comes out on DVD when I can get it from NetFlix. The new show is called "Sit Down, Shut Up."






It's by the same guy that did Arrested Mitchell Hurwitz. I new it was coming out and had seen some promotional videos with Will Arnett and Jason Bateman, but I did not realize it began airing on Fox on April 19th until my friend and colleague Sarah Vial said something about it. Unfortunately when I used the school symbol on a post yesterday, I failed to make this shout out so here it is:



Sarah told me about this show and for that I'm eternally grateful.







Check out the blog

Posted via email from bgrandell's posterous

1 comment:

sarah said...

you are ridiculous.