Thursday, April 23, 2009

No really, I'm a hard worker.....Sometimes

My wife does such a good job keeping up with her blog that I've decided I need to keep up with her.  In so doing, I am already resorting to piggy backing her posts.  Actually, I'll be drawing out memorable bits that are all about me and engaging in a little bit of self aggrandizement.

Check this out if you've ever wanted proof that I know what a hard day's work looks AND feels like.



Yes, those are my matchstick legs trailing behind the tiller.


Again that is me playing the part of a Jesus figure flanked in suffering little children and pushing a rototiller.  Never mind the Jesus part but look at my daughter.  She looks like she might suffer if I were to catch up with her.  I promise I was not chasing her with that contraption.  I promise.





Posted via email from bgrandell's posterous

No comments: