Monday, April 27, 2009

So this is what an intervention looks like.

After work last Wednesday, I barely made it home before Kim and Cora.  Opening the door, I stepped into a situation I thought I would never experience.  An Intervention.  Dropping my bag on the floor a saw this group sitting on the couch.



In my mind, I could hear them begin.  "Ben. This is an intervention. As Cora's friends, we all love you very much. We are concerned that you are spending too much time on the computer reading your Facebook friends' updates, watching "the Colbert Report" and Tweeting.  We've tried to reach you other ways, but those have obviously failed."

"What do you mean 'other ways'? What have you been up to? Have you been messing with my computer?"



I could have sworn that the leader of the group Baby Stella (fourth from left) said, "We've got our ways of getting things done."




"Wha? How...Who did it? Poo Bear? Nana Bear? You guys didn't mess with my computer did you?"



Hippopappamus (3rd from Right) chimed in, "Leave them alone. They don't know anything about the I-Pod."

"I-Pod?!?"

"No, No, I meant the desktop, what was it a Dell?  Those are pretty good computers.  You had that one for a while didn't you?  You got a new one right? Hey Piggy.  You've seen the new computer right?"

"Okay Guys. I gotta go.  It's been great talking to you.  This intervention is over." 

Posted via email from bgrandell's posterous

1 comment:

kim said...

very funny! so, is the intervention working?????